Welcome back dear mama’s, today I wanted to share with you my baby essentials for 0-3 months. This was a bit short considering I’ve done one in the past and it can go on for hours, but these are my go-to saviors for the last 4 months of my little one’s existence and I figured this would you new mamas if you are working on your registry or if you are a brand new mama. So let’s keep it short and simple and get to the needy greedy.
- Onesies that zip up – ( Newborn 2-3, 0-3 Months get 5 of these, 3-6 months get another 5) Depending on the height of your little one keep that in mind.
- Hats for the cold season and for after they come home
- Pants with covered feet, in case your little one doesn’t care for socks
- Bibs 3-5
Blankets & Cloths:
- Wash Cloths – 10+ You will thank me later when you don’t have time to do laundry and you need a clean washcloth.
- Burp Cloths – 10+ Same rule applies here.
- Blankets – 3+ Your kiddo will have a favorite one but you don’t always have time to wash it so have backups.
- Swaddle Blanket – Try to get all cotton ones 3-5
- Velcro Swaddle – 5+ You will need them if your little one likes to be swaddled
Keep Baby Calm:
- Pacifiers- 4+ Our doctor gave us the ok after he was used to breastfeeding to avoid any confusion. I recommend MAM as my favorite brand
- Musical toys- 3+ One for the car, one for sleeping and one for an emergency.
- Light up toys- At least one for when they actually pay attention to them.
Bath & Skin Care:
- Butt Paste
- Lotions- 3 Different Brands to test them out
- Body Wash or Soap – Do your research but get a few different brands to test
- Baby Bathing Tub
- Hair Product to alleviate any dry scalp
Check out my baby registry below:
I also shared this on my YouTube Channel so check out the video down below: